Welcome To World Study Solutions

LSI Brighton

Prepare yourself to start teaching English to students anywhere in the world. The CELTA is the benchmark initial teaching qualification for teaching English and working in the best language schools anywhere in the world.If you want to work in English Language Teaching either in Britain or abroad, the Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is one of the most widely recognised qualifications in the English language teaching (TEFL) world, and certainly one of the most well-established.

  • All Courses
  • Photos
  • Accommodation
  • Facilities
  • Visa
  • Map


Afternoon 10per week£275
General 20per week£250
Intensive 24per week£350
Intensive 30per week£275
Intensive 30 with IELTS Preparationper week£350
Intensive 30 with TOEFL Preparationper week£350
Cambridge English: B2 First (FCE) per week£290
Cambridge English: C1 Advanced (CAE)per week£290

☑️  Host Family

☑️  Student Residence

☑️  Summer Residence

☑️ Advance classrooms
☑️ Student computers
☑️ On-site cafeteria
☑️ Student parking
☑️ Access to school’s online resources
☑️ Course materials included
☑️ Wi-Fi throughout the building

We cannot apply for visas on behalf of students. However, the school can supply you with all the documentation you need to support your visa application.

If you are studying in the UK for over 11 months, you will receive a reference number called a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) that you need to submit to the UK embassy along with your General Student Visa application. Students who have successfully booked a language course and have paid their fees will receive a CAS from college. Please note that UK law states that a CAS can only be issued to students who intend to pursue English language studies for over 11 months.

If you are studying in the UK for 11 months or less, you have to apply for a special visitor visa called a Student Visitor Visa. As a student visitor,

you will not be able to work part-time while studying. If you plan to study in the UK for 11 months or less, a letter of acceptance will be sent to your home address by regular mail at no charge to you. If you wish to receive your paperwork by express mail, you will be charged when you register.